Le sigh. She’s here, everyone.
I know I shouldn’t be complaining, considering I was allowed to leave the office early and now get to work in my pajamas,
typing pecking at my keyboard with one hand, 24oz. Miller Lite in the other.
Hopefully those of you who are on the East Coast (or Midwest, or wherever homegirl Juno is ripping through) are warm, safe, and with your choice of sustenance. If you’re reading this, I think it’s safe to assume the answer is Yes, D) All of the above.
two frank sinatra‘s* must-have-if-stranded list of supplies:
- Beer (Blue Moon, Dos Equis, Sam Adams Cold Snap, Miller Lite)
- Wine (a lovely array of Whites)
- Chips (Tabasco Cheez-its, Guac chips, Spicy Nacho Doritos, Veggie Chips, Organic Apple Crisps)
- Cereal (Cascadian Farms Graham Squares, Kashi Cinnamon Harvest, Boo Berry)
- Snax (Belvita’s, Mini Muffins, Little Debbie Valentine Brownies – a must)
- Frozen vanilla pudding chocolate chip cookies – a must, must, MUST
- Dog food – for Idgie, not for us
And, you know, the usual list of non-perishables – ramen, water bottles (does this belong here?), and tuna packets. I think we have batteries lying around here somewhere.
What’s on your snowstorm survival list?
*two frank sinatra: our apartment number, 2FS – a fun way to make sure ‘F’ and ‘S’ are not misunderstood when referred to, verbally