“Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand. Life is good today. Life is good today.”
– Zac Brown Band
Week 1 | Week 2 |
- Sharing a happy moment with one of my best girls every other day, if not every day, just to remind ourselves that the little moments of happiness count too. Sisterhood knows no state lines and allows no room for loneliness.
- Feeling incredibly supported by one of the most important people in my life; spilling out the craziest thoughts in my head while she sits on the kitchen counter…with a towel on her head. We always say we were meant to be, but I am extra thankful for you when the universe sends us moments to reaffirm what we already know. #soulmates
- Being thankful for technology and that we’re all fortunate enough to have iPhones. For the 15 minutes I got to text my sister this week? You are the definition that distance means nothing. And getting to watch a video of my bro opening his 25th birthday gift in Okinawa, post-Super Bowl win? Priceless.
- Receiving a stranger’s act of kindness: seeing that we had insufficient funds and offering a swipe on his extra MetroCard because there weren’t any machines at that entrance. “Been there.”
- For being brave a few weeks ago and asking someone special to a concert I REALLY wanted to go to – and realizing that it was one of the best moves I’ve ever made. What are the odds you meet an incredible person AND he shares your affinity for country music? Chris Young may have ignored all of my tweets to sing my song last night, but all I felt was bliss.