“Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.”
– Mother Teresa
- You know when you hang out with a girlfriend you haven’t seen in awhile and you just pick up right where you left off? Human complexities – our brunch topic, go figure – make true connections so difficult, don’t they? Reconnecting over chili, coffee and conversation started off a really heartwarming Saturday. Lucky to call you my friend!
- My Texas family giving me complete leniency – read, giving me until the day of the wedding – to decide if I’m bringing a +1 or not.
Me: “When is the last possible day to give you an answer?”
Di Nam: “April 2nd lol…anything for our favorite niece.”
- A mid-week coffee break with a dear friend to catch up on running, former colleagues, and girl gossip!
- Watching Noises Off with my best friend and laughing so hard I thought my ribs were going to burst, tweeting about it, and Megan Hilty LIKING BOTH TWEETS. I can’t even deal. (#WELOVEYOUDORALEE)
- Waking up before my alarm for a 620AM reunion over coffee after a long week apart.