“Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.”
– John Lennon
- Welcoming one of the best girls I know into the 26 club with live music, good company, and BUCKETS.
- Starting off the week reunited with one of my most favorite people in the entire world over old books, iced coffee, love stories and a betch sesh; departing in front of a wine shop; and #bakingwithjoe (homegirl is still laughing). Can’t wait to takeover Food Network with you & K – The Tasty Trio, DUH. (We can work on it…)
- Talking to my brother not once, but at least 5 times this week (!) when he usually has time to pencil me in for one a month.
- For raw honesty and a little mid-week reality check, because life isn’t easy and love isn’t hard. #15
- A really long morning phone call with my mom at her 4AM, post-daylight savings, because I really needed a voice of reason.
“I have ten minutes, can you just listen?”
—55 minutes later
- And to Cuse being 1 of 32.