“Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many–not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.”
– Charles Dickens
Feeling pretty apprehensive about the next few days – so taking a minute to reflect on the little things from the past week 🙂
- Celebrating 8 years of being friends & a whole new step with steins & pretzels (& mustard & sausages & booze): #MeetTheMiras
- Finally – finally, finally, finally – receiving one dress for my cousin’s wedding next week and putting it on to fit like a glittery, backless glove; and THEN finding a tailor to hem it. Fingers crossed.
- Showing up to a new night of UWR and realizing that this location does not provide towels / I didn’t have one. Pair that with always wanting to be friends with everyone I meet and then actually becoming friends. This time with the instructor – who gave up his towel for me – and slowly feeling like my lower half is making progress. Whether or not it’s all in my head is besides the point.
- Living vicariously through a friend’s Easter egg hunt.
- A five hour hug. Don’t even wish I was kidding.