“We all fly. Once you leave the ground, you fly. Some people fly longer than others.”
– Michael Jordan
I know the little things matter, but let’s get this week’s out of the way so we can start what’s probably going to be the most epic weekend of 2016 so far.
- Ringing in a special girl’s 27 with some burgs and a little dancing around! You’re one a kind, ma – hope this year brings you nothing but happiness and treats. LOVE YOUS.
- Getting to spend Easter with a really special family and feeling so welcomed from the first
- A gathering of the ol’ gang to wish an old friend farewell 2.0 as he embarks on the second leg of his year travel around around the world. Glad to know we all still like each other; and that my HH planning skills aren’t too rusty!
- Getting the opportunity to hold down the fort for a colleague from the other side of the country, and not screwing anything up.
- That moment when you start to feel like a sane, self-sufficient adult because for the first time…ever…you didn’t pack a week in advance (not by choice…) and still somehow made it to the airport with your glasses, chargers, and enough pairs of underwear. And then you pack for someone else. 🙌🏽
Looks like I’ll be adding another color to my wardrobe…and possibly new clothes to fit into post-wedding nomz. #bringit