“If you are too busy to laugh, you are too busy.”
Celebrating two months (but really, 3) months of absolute bliss today; but the week hasn’t been too shabby either!
- The most pleasantly gluttonous of weekends: the return of the bucket, a girlfriend reunion (lookin’ at you, Fran) & Sunday night burgs. #notavegetarian
- When you start your week with a stroke of Monday afternoon genius, your creative inspiration aligns with your boss’ vision and you FINALLY feel a sense of purpose. Then producing my first creative piece & getting to present it personally to our CEO. Still letting that one sink in.
- A moment of self consciousness and conflict over your writing – is it skill or just a hobby? – and a little pea sneaks out to let you know that someone, somewhere is still reading.
- Celebrating a #jxb birthday over (weird) salads, (weird) people, and our (weird, unique, & endless) friendship. Oh, and (normal) cupcakes.
- And the piéce de résistance: running nonstop for 22:01 (at the slowest pace of my life, but if only you knew).