“Life will bring you pain all by itself. Your responsibility is to create joy.”
– Milton Erickson
The best way to start a Friday when you’re still in running rehab [insert the longest, loudest siiiiiiiiiiigh here] HAS to be spending the entire time laughing. What an awesome, awesome group of people to begin your morning & end your week with.
But now that this week is over – FINALLY – how do I put this?
PHILLY HERE I COME! !!
- Discovering a city secret at the top of the Met – complete with a Mermaid spritzy drink, a fellow Pats fan & a view. (The panoramic view of the city wasn’t half bad either 😀 )
- Getting to wish a big sister the happiest of birthdays the best way we know how: CON LA FIESTA. (Okay, so margaritas.) To a new chapter, new adventures, and new baking recipes to try out! LOVE YOU.
- Picking up those weekly coffee dates…in the park!
- Making brunch plans with my first new colleague-friend.
- Reconquering Harlem Hill, six months later. AND THEN celebrating with mango-salsa-and-guac-topped taco salads. #allthechipsplz
Sidenote: I know that everyone is listening/ watching Queen Bey’s Lemonade, but do yourself a favor and ALSO lend an ear to Daughtry’s 2013 Baptized. What a phenomenal album.