“Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.”
– Winnie the Pooh
Is it okay to still be on a
runner’s high after last weekend? Because WHAT can be better than exploring a new city with your most favorite person and feeling like part of a new family!? Thanks for having me, Philly! I’ll be back for more ice cream soon.
(But alright, if we’re going to pick five happy moments…)
- Fishbowl & learning new words. So many hashtags can be attached to this, but I’ll refrain…
- Reuniting with an old phriend FIVE YEARS LATER and realizing that so much – yet absolutely nothing – has changed. Too bad we don’t have a photo to prove it (read: you’ll just have to take my word for it).
- Wearing matching SuperBowl shirts to experience my first Braves game with (extra) blue & orange sprinkles.
- Switching up our weekly meeting to a girls’ breakfast outing. So, yes, donuts and gossip.
- Checking out a new urban foodie space with coworkers!
Thanks for letting me steal all of your photos.