“Life is made up of small pleasures. Happiness is made up of those tiny successes. The big ones come too infrequently. And if you don’t collect all these tiny successes, the big ones don’t really mean anything.”
– Norman Lear
Is there a BuzzFeed list about how being 26 is the best, because this has to be my most favorite year yet. Can’t wait to see mom in a few hours! Until then —
- After years of waiting, and holding the secret, I can FINALLY stop holding my breath! (Ring is gorg, Q. You did great!)
- A well overdue – and much needed – girls brunch. It’s crazy to think what life would be like if our paths had never crossed (but just the idea of that sounds impossible).
- Brunch, Broadway, and brews to those savin’ our asses overseas – the most fun Sunday I’ve had
besides a dusk run and making dinner at home.
- Our office manager seeking me out and offering me every banana the office has left from the week’s breakfast stash because he’s convinced that my banana bread ‘is as good as those cookies.’ 🙂
- Remembering that grandma is the OG in the family… when she decided that hospital food was too shitty post-recovery and demanded banh gio & cha lua (by giving her sustenance tray the bird).
Kính thưa Bà Ngoại,Con thật tri ân là mẹ con bên cạnh chăm sóc Bà Ngoại cùng với các Cậu Mợ và gia đình với mục tiêu đem đến sức khoẽ hoàn hảo cho Bà Ngoại. Tin tức vui nhứt tuần nầy cho con là nghe mẹ nói Ngoại hỏi chã lụa thay vì đồ ăn nhà thương.️Thương Bà Ngoại nhiều!-Ti