“Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don’t even remember leaving open.”
– Rose Lane
15: the most important number these days; so it only makes sense that this past week has both been busy and just really, really fun! The two-month countdown to this weekend is also finally at an end – keep your fingers crossed I don’t make an ass of myself. (And that it doesn’t rain too much.)
Before we continue, here is a weekend article, video, and fundraiser you should readm watch, & ask me about, STAT! And to Stars Hallows fans and non-fans, please join me on my Twitter campaign to get my best friend here. #HEARMEELLEN
- Getting to see my girls kick Brooklyn’s you know what in the AirBNB Half!!! I would include a photo here, but I was too busy screaming after them I forgot how to use my phone… Congrats my loves!!!! YOU KILLED IT! #CHAseherovertheHILLY
- When love brings you new friends – wishing you both the best of luck on your newest adventure! To say I’m excited to extend this friendship ‘cross country is an understatement 🙂
- ‘Twas the week for former BB coworker reunions and remembering that even through the worst of it, people like all 3 of you made those years worth it. Thank you for being my friend then and now.
- It’s official: the little bro is visiting the big(ger) sis in NYC on our favorite holiday. Dates: check. Flight: check. Beach plans: check. You may bleed red, but we also bleed white and blue.
- A random text from my favorite RedBull fan – thank you for reading.
While I will raise my glass to those fighting for our freedoms this weekend – especially my sister and brother (eee!) – here’s a cyber toast to the fallen. There are no words to thank you for sacrificing your lives for this life we live – I am forever indebted.
Happy Memorial Day!