“If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.”
– Andrew Carnagie
- Taking our first flight together & spending MDW with new family and friends. There are moments where I doubt this undeserved volume of happiness is real – and then there are moments that reaffirm it’s just truth. After a few days away from home & my usual routine, I’m normally itching to get back to order. Who knew that eating their way – and bringing some food home, mind you – through a new city, a little bocce ball, and a side of sparkle was all that was needed to unwind and let loose? (I do, now.) Thanks for having me, ‘Cuse.
- Making friends with the gym lifeguard – because life is too short to not make friends! – and realizing that we’re neighbors. For the amount of people that live in this city, I suppose you meet who you’re meant to.
- Getting the green light – after excessively bothering my manager – to visit Stef and Q for a very important few days! Self-reminder to pack something borrowed & blue.
- Yelling in an upstate bar for some Golden State love. #BestoftheBay
- A grown-up talk to remind that we are grown-ups; but even so, our age, point in our life stage and whatever’s going on backstage will not change fact: you’re my person.