“Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.”
– George Burns
All good in the sisterhood: feeling rejuvenated from a healthy, healthy dose of girlfriends and giggling this week!
For some falling-in-love foodie feels, click here.
- Reuniting for the most hilarious brunch – I’m literally still laughing about it – and picking up right where we left off. I’m sorry for my selfishness, but am so thankful to call you my reflection. To our love for each other,
French toastfood, and laughing so hard the entire restaurant stares! And to …jerks (albeit, heaven-sent) for introducing us. I wouldn’t rewrite our story if I had the chance.
- Coincidentally spending #nationalbestfriendday with our monthly #jxb dinner and (not really) slaying at Harry Potter trivia for dessert with my best girl. Sometimes I forget how much I love HP and all the magic it comes with. So to sit in a midtown bar midweek with my best friend, a brew, and BTS movie clips playing on every TV – I was definitely in my element. We may have just missed taking home the top prize THIS time, but best be warned: we’ll be back, snitches.
- Starting the hunt for a new home.
- A rainy, yet cozy Sunday making dinner, catching up on Young & Hungry, and cheering for Dub Nation: a first glimpse into the wonderful life that is to come.
- While this career move was absolutely the best decision, my in-office social life doesn’t compare to what I used to have. “Do you like your job?!” they all ask. “I’m happy here, but I have no friends,” I say. Solidifying new friendships over Mexicorn (& lizards) brings a happiness you can’t even begin to understand.