“Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is.”
– Maxim Gorky
Sorry for the belated post!
- Spending a Saturday out in Breezy Point planting, watering flowers, beaching & grilling. It doesn’t get much better than a little dose of quality family time.
- Stopping by Barnes & Noble on a Sunday night and walking away with not one, but two J.K. Rowling books – well, one by Galbraith – for under 25$. Summer reading has never sounded so exciting!
- Having a short week at work after a week and a half of pure stress.
- Saying goodbye to my first ever friend at my new job with funky croissants – matcha green tea & birthday cake confetti – and a photo op. Thank you so much for being so kind. Can’t wait to take this friendship overseas! (Counting down until our paths cross again.)
- Starting off the wedding weekend via a cereal run and multiple glasses of wine with the most handsome & my most favorite person.