“One of the things that binds us as a family is our shared sense of humour.”
– Ralph Fiennes
Days on days on days of family makes for one happy little girl!
- Spending a long weekend upstate to celebrate love with a really, really awesome family and feeling overwhelmingly accepted. Can’t say I’ve ever received such a warm welcome! Congrats Chris & Amy – to your lifetime of happiness together ❤
- A VISIT FROM [MY ARIZONA] MOM – laughing and learning during both our late night and mid-afternoon talks. Despite being ‘Mom,’ she often feels like my older sister with her sage wisdom, sass, and constant reminder to sparkle.
- Watching my little brother become a little man and navigate Manhattan all on his own. While independence is a necessary trait to survive NYC, a 17-year old naive to public transportation and self-sufficiency (aka being without our parents) for an extended amount of time most definitely worries an older sibling. Turns out, I had absolutely nothing to worry about – kid fits right in.
- Emptying the bank account for a November date with my best girl, that Rowling lady, and some guy named Eddie.
- Self-growth and a stronger love through the (very hard) lesson of compromise.