“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
– Marcel Proust
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20 | Week 21 | Week 22
Cheers: to five months of a happiness I thought I’d never know.
- Reuniting with my best friends from high school, meeting halfway between our current homes to explore new cities via nature, great food (read: brunch & dinner), shitty wine, and a lot of laughing. No matter what continent, no matter what state, our sisterhood has prevailed like no other. So thankful for you girls – can’t wait until we’re all in the same country (as we work on that same state bit).
- Celebrating Uncle Stephen’s life and mantra – life is too short to not crack open a beer, smoke a cigar & play 18 holes – with a drink, a cigar, and a surprise cereal date!
- When you reach a first-name basis with the locker room and front desk attendants at the gym, all because of your ‘fierce outfit.’
- Realizing that the biggest issue we face is being indebted to external itineraries/ schedules, and just not enough time with each other. Suppose you can’t really complain if there’s too much love to go around 🙂
- Bonding with family cross-country – and learning to drink 18 yr, single-malt whiskey.