“There are some days when I think I’m going to die from an overdose of satisfaction..”
– Salvador Dali
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20 | Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 | Week 25 | Week 26 | Week 27
Started this week off waking up to six months on a fast track that I am so thankful I caught a ride on. …and my very own #FREEBRADY tshirt. It’s how you know the love is real.
- Getting to spend a long weekend with my family at the most gorgeous wedding I’ve ever been to (with the most gorgeous bride!). I’m still laughing at my little nieces and nephews – because my cousins truly have the best kids. Congratulations, Julie & Derrick – to a lifetime of happiness.
- Finally meeting a very special family member. You are even more wonderful in person, and I am so, so thankful to call you family.
- Watching my brother play match point and win a gold ball at 16’s Nationals at Kalamazoo! I’m not sure I’ve been happier for him and my parents – my papa in particular, who sacrificed watching his son to watch his niece get married. (And spend time with his girl, duh.)
- Having a healthy dinner with my BUB and his bub, but really wishing we were eating McDonald’s. They say distance makes the heart grow fonder, but I already know that whether you’re above me in Toronto, or next to me in Jers, I will always love you.
- Receiving a case of my favorite and soon to be discontinued bubbly all the way from Napa, because my mom is the absolute best there ever was.