“To be happy you must own your own sunshine.”
– C.E. Jerningham
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20 | Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 | Week 25 | Week 26 | Week 27 | Week 28
I am absolutely one of those few people who get excited when summer is ending – because it means fall is right around the corner! GOODBYE, humidity! Miss you never.
- A first trip to Jersey City to see ^ that guy kick triathlon ass and celebrating post-finish line crossing on a boat!
- Getting to frolick around in the kitchen: making homemade jam, salsa, and banana bread!
- Sleepover with S! #comebacktous
- Dinner with a cousin I don’t get to see often – with a glass of wine & extra everything, please.
- The smallest ounce of recognition, when feeling invisible and unvalued is an everyday occurrence. Despite my affinity for red, thank you for making me feel like part of this team — this family of yellow.