“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.”
– James Oppenheim
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20 | Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 | Week 25 | Week 26 | Week 27 | Week 28 | Week 29 | Week 30 | Week 31
Does anyone know who Katie is? From Horton Hears a Who? She is literally me, as a Dr. Seuss character and I LITERALLY can’t stop laughing when I think about her!
- Racing for a cure, year 3. So blessed to be able to run with you this year, Sev! And so nice to reunite with #TeamBuzzBack – to say I miss seeing your faces 5 days a week isn’t even close to how much I mean it.
- Getting locked out of the new digs for half a day, but making up for it by getting to spend time with family.
- 23-21, New England. What a way to start the season with our (other) main man out of office for a few weeks!
- Having an old girlfriend as a guest for part of the week! Was nice to have another redhead around the house – missed you 🙂
- While I’m an even-numbers kind of girl, 7 is a big one for me: the number of Harry Potter books and items Harry needs for good to conquer evil; the number of tattos I (may ever) have; the number of months so far that seems to indicate how the rest of this story is going to go. #lifetimeoflove