“With your loving, there ain’t nothing that I can’t adore.”
– Adele, “Sweetest Devotion” (25)
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20 | Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 | Week 25 | Week 26 | Week 27 | Week 28 | Week 29 | Week 30 | Week 31 | Week 32
Dear Friday, please move as quickly and painlessly as possible so that I can dance around like a fool to get David Nail’s attention tonight. Love, xt.
- So much love going around this week. Getting to see old friends embark on a new life journey together as a new friend (with a handsome date!) 🙂 Wishing you both absolute bliss for beyond a lifetime. xx
AND – and and and and – getting a first ‘post-proposal’ photo from across the pond from two another phenomenal pair. My only reaction? YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!! Love you guys.
- ADELE, one year later, with the girls. If there’s one thing I can tell you about seeing this sassy Brit, it’s that she is worth every penny you can shell out for her. Even if she couldn’t sing – or you don’t care for her kind of song – she’s funny as hell. And if that isn’t enough to convince you, she did have six nights at Madison Square Garden… So in her words, “boo you, I’m winning anyway.” #sangitsistah
- Having frozen dinners – let alone options to to choose from – hanging out in our freezer for insanely busy weeks like this.
- Getting to wear new dresses all week to try and find that sound confidence again (and even feeling a little pretty doing so). :: twirls ::
- Somehow finding energy to stay up last night and watch my boys defy the odds on Week 3 and being reminded that success comes from taking what you have, working hard, and doing with it the best you can. Bring IT, Buffalo.