“Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.”
– Guillaume Apollinaire
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20 | Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 | Week 25 | Week 26 | Week 27 | Week 28 | Week 29 | Week 30 | Week 31 | Week 32 | Week 33
You know you’ve found happiness when you rip open a package to find a stitched, blue number 12.
- A snapchat screenshot of a fish that has kept me sane this entire busy work week.
- Watching a friend get her medal engraved – a year after the madness.
- Stef & Q putting down a deposit for their wedding venue!! Get ready, everyone because #RonWonATon
- Getting to talk to a girlfrand who has been living overseas for the last 3 years without having to play phone tag
for three monthsfirst!! It only took us 3 years to figure out how to handle the time difference… BUT WE GOT THERE! So, so good to hear your voice.
- Not sure what made me happier: knowing I have mom’s knack for cooking, or a successful introduction to my roots.