“My happiness derives from knowing the people I love are happy.”
– Holly Ketchel
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20 | Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 | Week 25 | Week 26 | Week 27 | Week 28 | Week 29 | Week 30 | Week 31 | Week 32 | Week 33 | Week 34
This is being posted at an odd time, having just realized that the office janitor decided it was okay to toss my LUKE’S COFFEE SLEEVE even though it’s sitting nicely on my desk. Because YES, I did rinse out a paper coffee cup that had a Lorelai quote printed on it. UGH. WHAT A FAIL.
* * * pardon the pissy interruption. * * *
Sunrise is my favorite time of any day. Which happens to work perfectly with the morning theme of this week’s #happiest moments. Spending…
- Saturday morning, continuing to learn how what it means to be orange at MetLife #NDvsCUSE
- Sunday morning, running around bleary eyed with friends to be rewarded aftewards with mimosas + Pacificos #GretesGreatGallop
- Monday morning, sleeping in and having homemade breakfast sammys together before work #theloveshack
- Wednesday morning, on a coffee date at #LukesDiner geeking out with my girl #INeedCoffeeInAnIV
- And this morning at 650AM, standing outside of Grand Central Station and soaking in the majesty of Manhattan that is usually lost in a sea of idiot humans.