“The happiness of life is made up of the little charities of a kiss or smile, a kind look, a heartfelt compliment.”
– Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20 | Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 | Week 25 | Week 26 | Week 27 | Week 28 | Week 29 | Week 30 | Week 31 | Week 32 | Week 33 | Week 34 | Week 35
FRI.YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This week was seriously all about finding that little bright spot in the grey. Ready to get my dancing shoes on!
- Figuring out where I fit into this sea of yellow has been quite the learning experience for me. Going from the office social butterfly to a wallflower has felt like a backwards promotion. Who knew that an exorbitant amount of work would change all that? Making it through this week (and the last few) could not have been possible without a work friend – especially when she’s one of your managers. Day-to-days are a whole different story when you have a wonderfully positive and cheerful colleague to look up to and work to emulate (and giggle with)! Thank you for being you and making the busy as enjoyable as possible.
- Celebrating Gabe with a giant cupcake & Mambo No. 5.
- Riding the subway in close proximity to Matthew Gray Gubler. (Yes, I chickened out and did not say hello…)
- Getting to see some of my favorite girls all at once – even if during a last minute ‘PT sesh’ and I’m horrible at squeezing them glutes.
- And because I can’t tell you about Sunday Funday enough: welcoming back #12 with the ol’ gang.