“Joy is prayer; joy is strength: joy is love; joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.”
– Mother Teresa
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20 | Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 | Week 25 | Week 26 | Week 27 | Week 28 | Week 29 | Week 30 | Week 31 | Week 32 | Week 33 | Week 34 | Week 35 | Week 36 | Week 37 | Week 38
Philly bound – anyone else falling #HeadOverHui?
- Getting a phone call from my little brother to let me know that his life’s dream is (literally) coming true – Tons have another Midshipman in the house! Few things make him react emotionally – other than amazing food. Hearing him smile over the phone was indescribable. #GoNavy #BeatArmy #dontgiveuptheship
- Never being too old to dress up for Halloween and creating nonsense with my best friends.
- Crushing Bills on Sunday. #EatGrassBuffalo
- Watching Chicago break the curse (with one eye open, so the other eye could sleep) and celebrating 3,000 miles away with my dad. Bears may still have some things to figure out, but Chi-town is celebrating them Cubbies!
- Celebrating Otto’s short life by splitting the pumpkin carving prize with my co-creators. Unfortunately, the Starbucks baristas weren’t on board… “To Otto!”