“Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy.”
– Dr. Robert Anthony
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20 | Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 | Week 25 | Week 26 | Week 27 | Week 28 | Week 29 | Week 30 | Week 31 | Week 32 | Week 33 | Week 34 | Week 35 | Week 36 | Week 37 | Week 38 | Week 39 | Week 40 | Week 41 | Week 42 | Week 43
I don’t think the featured quote could be any more reflective of this past week. It’s been quite the emotional roller coaster – so much easier to digest the unfavorable instead of challenging the situation with a more positive outlook. But while ‘fake it ’til you make it’ is my personal mantra, sometimes I get caught worrying ‘what if I never make it?‘ because the unknown is unstable and I’m not always willing to take the risk.
So taking a moment to really honor little moments over the past seven days – because while the running around has been a little stressful, it’s been a privilege to have friends like I do to share the holiday season with! And to you, who has been standing by my side all year – thank you for breaking my habit of going for the douche stereotype and for loving me like you do.
- A quick Christmas celebration with some Browns! We hear wedding bells in 2017 and couldn’t be more excited!! And leaving PA with a wreath in our trunk? #YAAS
- Spending my first Syracuse basketball game wanting so badly to
- Megan Hilty KILLIN’ IT on stage – complete with a mini Christmas tree, duet with her hubby, and cutest baby bump. Thank you for sharing your talent with us year after year.
- Winding down the year with my new team at literally the fanciest restaurant I’ve ever been to. While transitioning here
has beenis hard, I am glad to be part of this mini family.
- Despite the hiccup, getting to see my BuzzBack family for a few minutes. I may not miss the work but cannot (keep) reiterating how much I miss all of you every day I show up to work.