“The first recipe for happiness is: avoid too lengthy meditation on the past.”
– Andre Maurois
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20 | Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 | Week 25 | Week 26 | Week 27 | Week 28 | Week 29 | Week 30 | Week 31 | Week 32 | Week 33 | Week 34 | Week 35 | Week 36 | Week 37 | Week 38 | Week 39 | Week 40 | Week 41 | Week 42 | Week 43 | Week 44 | Week 45
I think the universe knows that I am not getting to spend the holidays with my own family this year, so it did its best to ease me into the season this week! Still, cannot begin to explain how excited I am expand that bubble of love this year. Even if that bubble will freeze in Syracuse 🙂
- Getting to spend some last minute, yet quality cousin time with one I never (literally never) get to see – IN A KATE SPADE STORE and squealing over all the glittery, fat pigs!
- A Christmas brunch outing to see the big ol’ tree at Rockefeller Center with the Ryan family.
- Reuniting to witness Kate Vogele sing our song and let past wounds heal; remembering that, even for a moment, it’s only life.
- The face of someone opening a gift they’ve always wanted.
- Finally getting back into that running groove. While getting a few miles on the treadmill this week, realized there was an anonymous, encouraging message on the window across the street. Thank you, stranger. I did run that extra mile!
And on that note, Merry Christmas everyone! Hope your holidays are warm and filled with love and hot cocoa.